Monday, September 11, 2006

One more milestone

I feel like we have reached another milestone in our adoption. Each step brings us closer to the day we have them in our arms. So tonight I feel so excited, why? all I am doing is more fingerprints for the INS! I After this approval is given our Dossier goes to Ethiopia. It's the first page in a new chapter.

Tomorrow is my craziest day, I need not go through the schedule it will start at 6:00am and end somwhere around 1:30am the next day. That will not be the norm, just tomorrow.

I found out today that our homestudy was also approved/finalized on my Birthday, just one more awesome thing that happened on that day.

4 comments:

5KidMom said...

So, are you saying that your dossier is completely done (even the stuff that has to go to Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC) except for your USCIS approval (I-171H)?! That is spectacular news!!!

What kind of time frame is your agency telling you to expect for your referral now?

Holy Moly! I can hardly believe how far you've come since we hung out in June. I am sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

hey tauny i;m at school right now got to go love kayla cvall me later

smiliesar said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I was thinking of calling you today to talk but I guess I will wait for another day since you will be so busy. I love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

sarah were are you