Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What time is it?
This is a question I have begun to ask myself. Is it because I am just curious or is it a way for me to be that much more in tune with my children? I have placed a clock on this blog because often I find my self wondering something about them. Where are they, what are they doing, is someone holding them or playing with them, do they have food, are they warm, is someone there to say I love you? I soon came to relize that I would go to another blog just to know what time it was there. It made me feel a little closer to them, is it dark outside or light, are they sleeping or awake, is it almost dinner time (hopefully), are they playing just where might they be? It is my way of knowing a small part of their life, it is my way of loving them daily and even from moment to moment.

No comments: