Saturday, September 02, 2006

And today went by.......
Once again it is the first Sunday of the month, so that means we will be going to the Genesis Group. Fun Stuff. We are also having Nancy over for dinner and she will be going with us to Genesis. I hope the practice song is as great as last months. "This Little Light of Mine". It was truely one of the highlights.

4 comments:

smiliesar said...

Sounds like so much fun. We will have to come during the first of the month though that may take till next summer to work that out. How did it go today?

Anonymous said...

This is so great that you have this i love having to keep up with
you even your dad is starting to
read it sweetie heres my e-mail
kepner_pammy@yahoo.com i love you
kiss kiss kiss
gramie pammmy

Just me! said...

Yeah! My mommy & daddy has joined the fun. Thank you

5KidMom said...

What sweet blessings! I have always heard about the honesty and enthusiasm of African worship. I am so glad that you have the opportunity to experience it. I hope we get to join you one day.

I am so glad your parents have joined you on your journey!