WOW!!!!
Where did she go?
Here I am!
Sorry for the extremly long down time. We took a trip for our 9th aniversery to Portland, OR. We had such a wonderful time. One of the nights we even went out for Ethiopian food at the Blue Nile. Daddy and I have had Ethiopian food a few times now, so we are getting used to the food and even finding favorites. I have decided that I like my Injera not so sour.

We also enjoyed some time at the lake. Our boys really had a blast. (BB) went all the way out to the island and played with cousins, he found a liking to the green blob.

(BB) also loved the sand


and then floating around with the tube.

As you can see he really had fun, these are the things you remember for the rest of your life as a kid. I love being his mommy.
4 comments:
I found your blog from Blaine's blog.
Just had to say that we went to Portland last summer and dined at the Blue Nile--loved it! ;-)
rainbowendy@yahoo.com
Wow!! You really are back!
Thanks for the visit! We had so much fun and miss you already.
TELL SARAH AND THANKS FOR E-MAILING ME I CAN SEE PAXSON AND IZZAC HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE LAKE
Post a Comment