The Fingerprints are in!
I could not have had a better e-mail today. We got news that our FBI fingerprints are in. This is so great considering that we were told 12-18weeks. It has been just over one month. Yippie!!!! Yippie!!! I am so excited. What this means is we can close our Home Study and go down to the INS office and file more fingerprints for our I-600A, once we have that approval we will be sending in our Dossier. So please keep praying for us. This is great news; we can move forward and be just one more step closer to getting our little ones home. I had to update you right away. Today I have had a sore throat and my energy is down, so I will not stay up to write much more.
What GREAT news.
4 comments:
You guys are always in my prayers.
I am so excited to hear about your progress!!! This is a BIG step!
Get better soon. 8^)
YEAH!! I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe the fingerprints came back so quick. The Lord is sure helping in this process to move it along quickly.
I hope you start to feel better soon. How did your lesson go on Sunday? I hope you throat wasn't hurt then.
were are sarah hi tauny
Hi Kayla- I am here. My name just got switched after I posted for awhile so my own blog didn't just limit me to Aunt Sarah. Have you started school yet?
Post a Comment