
I can't believe how much power is packed in little germs. I have been very sick for the last two days. How is it that every joint, muscle & bone can ache. How is it that you have no ability to move about, when just a day or so ago you went hundred miles an hour. Your eyes are about to pop or burn, and nothing you take will stop the trobbing inside your head. Meanwhile trying to still be mommy! It is not fare, I really believe there should be a mommy pill or better yet we should all be blessed with the power of twinkling our noses. But here is the good news I feel like I can actually move about without great strength. I still have the yuckie cough that has made my throat raw and leaves behind the taste of blood as I cough. It is kinda interesting because that is one of my pregnancy problems (causing my throat to bleed from the throwing-up). I know "to much info". The great part is that this will stop as soon as my cough tones down. Last night I had to go to school this way, it was sooooo not fun. In this class I am also team teaching so I would have to say that so far it was the class I taught the most in and had to run examples for the students. I'am thinking I had no clue what I was doing it is all kinda blurry, hopefully I didn't seem that way while teaching. To end here is a picture of me for the last couple of days. Yuck.
One last thing the house what is up with all the mess that happens while you are out of order, just not fare. We need magic noses to twinkle.
While picking Zim up from the groomers Daddy got into an accident on the freeway. They are doing just fine, but the poor drivers back door is pretty crushed leaving the gutts showing in some areas. The car next to him slammed on his brakes to stop and lost control and came into his lane. Thank goodness he is fine and is not hurt.
We have our appointment with the INS office Sept. 12th to file our I600-A.
All is well, we are having Cornbeef & Cabbage for dinner. Yummy
2 comments:
I'm sorry that you've been so sick! I'm really happy that you're starting to get better though. 8^)
Your appointment at USCIS will be here before you know it. It just occurred to me yesterday that it was August last year that our dossier was sent to Ethiopia. Now I have a beautiful baby girl at home that just celebrated her 1st birthday. Amazing! Your time is coming too.
I hope "daddy" is okay after the accident. How is he feeling now that a couple of days have past- any aches and pains. I'm glad to hear nothing terrible happened.
Glad to hear you are getting better. Take care and don't try to do to much until you are %100. Ü
Post a Comment