Wednesday, December 20, 2006

















Ethiopian Princesses
This has been an amazing journey thus far. I still can't believe that my dream and hopes and heart desires are coming true. I knew I was always meant to have an Ethiopian Princess for my daughter and now I have two. I feel so blessed. Can you blame me?
We have gone through Children's House International to find our little ones. They have been great in the photo department. We have recieved so many photos of our girls. In our referral we recieved 96. Yes! That was 96. Previously to that we had recieved about 10-20 others. In total it is over 100 photos. How priceless, we have photos of where they stayed at the first care center, some of the care givers, photos of the new care center, scenery, our director there in Addis, and of coarse mostly the girls. What a blessing these photos will be for them. I hope to get more while we are there and even hope to have a chance to meet some family. I just want to say Thank you. Thank you for your prayers, Thank You for your comments and strength. And most of all Thank you for your support & love.

2 comments:

smiliesar said...

I can't wait to see them in person! We are so lucky to be able to have them join our family and yours for eternity!

KelseyChristine said...

They are just beautiful! Congratulations!