
Booking Flights and Beds
Phone calls, emails, decision and all that fun stuff. It has been a little crazy trying to figure out what to do. Much of this is because we don't know what we are doing; and there is a over booking at the Hotel & Airline we had hoped to use. So I guess we go to plan B which is just now be created since A was never made. Did that make sense?
Phone calls, emails, decision and all that fun stuff. It has been a little crazy trying to figure out what to do. Much of this is because we don't know what we are doing; and there is a over booking at the Hotel & Airline we had hoped to use. So I guess we go to plan B which is just now be created since A was never made. Did that make sense?
I think we are getting closer to our plans. I got the suitcases out yesturday a set them up in the reading room (blue room). The room has Older Sisters's clothes we just got her laid out, and the one little dress for little sister. I have a couple of dolls out, a pack of #2 diapers, and a little pair of shoes for Older Sister. I haven't felt like packing yet but I am getting it ready for the day when it hits me.
The boys have been doing great. They are getting excited and nervous all at the same time. We have tried to explain to them about our trip; I think BB understands us and lg understands what a 2yr old could understand. They know that Grammie is coming to stay with them and are excited to have her here with them. They also have their aunt Leesa here too with all the cousins to keep their minds busy. I hope they well be able to enjoy themselves. OR should I say I hope we will enjoy ourselves and not think to much about that. You know how we stress about our boys, this will be good for all of us.
I can't leave without some pictures.


4 comments:
Those beautiful girls will be worth every moment of the trouble. I hope my efforts have been at least a little bit of help. Love you guys!
Hi Guys
We are so happy for you and your family- we know you will be great parents and hope to meet these beautiful Ethiopian Princesses one dat soon.
Love you both and think of you often-
Jim- Lynn- Deanie and the Briards
( a new musical group)
Wow - you must be in Ethiopia now. Life is about to become so very amazingly good. Looking forward to seeing some more photos of those beautiful girls .
Hope your family is doing well and the beautiful girls are settling into family life.
Post a Comment