Our referral should be coming soon.
I talked with our agency today and she said she has the tracking number for the package and it should have come today but didn't. Hopefully tomorrow. Once she receives it she needs 24 hrs to prepare it and then she will send it to us. I am so excited. From the sounds of it all should be well. If the package has been sent then it should be okay - right? But as I talked with Blaine today I know it is not real until we have it. It is just so hard.
Our regular home life has kept us busy. BB is so happy to be back at school and lg is missing him when he is gone. The long holiday weekend with daddy was wonderful and lg is sad he is back to work. I am back to trying to get the things around here back in order from my trip to CA and the Christmas stuff out. The boys have loved it. We decided to save the money on the tree and put up our artificial trees again this year. It looks beautiful. I even left all the ornaments where the boys and DH put them. I had a stash of extras so I could fill in the holes and it worked out great. I like keeping what they do so that they feel apart of it. Last year I waited for them to go to bed and then I fixed it. I still felt bad, so this year it worked out perfect and it really does look awesome.
I have missed posting pictures so I will get to that soon. It sure makes it fun, and pretty. Daddy & I have some photos we have taken that are just beautiful and I want so much to share them. Wait I bet I can talk him into down loading them. Hold on!!!!!!!

Is that just beautiful or what? It is a picture of San Francisco where daddy works. This one is his and the Dahlia is mine.
1 comment:
I hope things go well for you. Your picture is beautiful! I love the one your DH took too. It's one of my favorites that he has sent to us. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment