Just another stretch mark!
Last monday night we recieved a letter from the INS office. Oh how I love working with them. When we originally droped off our papers I asked if they need any extras documents. No was the reply even after asking are you sure. Well, it turns out that there was more documents to turn in and they are now asking for them. So when I e-mailed the INS office back to ask if they wanted originals or copies this was the reply:
You can submit copies of your Birth and marriage certificate (we reserve the right to request the orginals). Please make sure you submit a complete copy, often we receive only part of the documents so we have to reject it. Also make sure you can read the copies.
You must make an info pass appointment to drop off forms. Please be advised we will not review your file until it is complete, at that time the 90 day period will start. We have numerous I-600A pending so be advised that it may take a few months from when we have a complete file.
What! Start over we just waited almost 3 months for you to tell us that you need more and we are starting over on time. Not to mention we asked you in the begining about these documents. AHHHHHH! So frustrating!!
Well on Friday we got our INFO pass and took in the papers. Oh I hope that everything goes well the rest of the way with them. Please keep us in your prayers. We really need these approval.
I spoke with our agency on Wednesday and was told that we should hear about our referrals at the latest on Monday. I am so hopeful and just can't stop praying in my heart for that to happen. We are ready to take these pictures and names that we have had for some time and run with them. I know that we have tried our best but we are attached and hoping all will go well.
Besides I would love to post pictures of them. They are the cutest little girls but of coarse I am bias, because I am mommy.
Last monday night we recieved a letter from the INS office. Oh how I love working with them. When we originally droped off our papers I asked if they need any extras documents. No was the reply even after asking are you sure. Well, it turns out that there was more documents to turn in and they are now asking for them. So when I e-mailed the INS office back to ask if they wanted originals or copies this was the reply:
You can submit copies of your Birth and marriage certificate (we reserve the right to request the orginals). Please make sure you submit a complete copy, often we receive only part of the documents so we have to reject it. Also make sure you can read the copies.
You must make an info pass appointment to drop off forms. Please be advised we will not review your file until it is complete, at that time the 90 day period will start. We have numerous I-600A pending so be advised that it may take a few months from when we have a complete file.
What! Start over we just waited almost 3 months for you to tell us that you need more and we are starting over on time. Not to mention we asked you in the begining about these documents. AHHHHHH! So frustrating!!
Well on Friday we got our INFO pass and took in the papers. Oh I hope that everything goes well the rest of the way with them. Please keep us in your prayers. We really need these approval.
I spoke with our agency on Wednesday and was told that we should hear about our referrals at the latest on Monday. I am so hopeful and just can't stop praying in my heart for that to happen. We are ready to take these pictures and names that we have had for some time and run with them. I know that we have tried our best but we are attached and hoping all will go well.
Besides I would love to post pictures of them. They are the cutest little girls but of coarse I am bias, because I am mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment