Musical News!!!!!!!!!
I have started to contact local stores and I am so excited we have received our first musical commitment from a music store here locally. Next week we can go a pick up triangles, blocks, small hand drums, sticks, and what ever else he may have. What a blessing this is going to be for these children who have nothing. As I spoke with the orphanage coordinator she expressed the value of music to these little ones. Many come to their care and are scared or sad because of the loss the have experienced. Music helps to lighten their moods they begin to open up and heal. I am so grateful that we all have this opportunity to help the Lord bring joy, happiness, love and gladness into their lives, they truly need it. I will post pics at another time of these instruments. I have made the decision to go to Ethiopia with my couple pairs of pants, and some other things that only I care to know about and fill the rest of the bags with the gifts that are donated. Thank to all who are show interest in this wonderful cause. I realized after I posted last time I didn't leave an e-mail for you to contact me, here it is:
thethomascentergifts@yahoo.com
We send our Love and Thanks
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! I'm happy to hear that some stores are willing to help you out. YEAH! I had a thought about making little purses for the older girls. What do you think about that? They would be smaller ones so they shouldn't take up a lot of space but I was trying to think of something for the older ones to have as their own. Let me know your thoughts on this.
Post a Comment