Wednesday, July 19, 2006



Just some Thoughts!!

As the time goes by I have had so many thoughts. I wanted to share one in particular. As I have ran around town doing my daily things, I have thought so much about how life well be for the new one(s). I have thought about all the fun things, she/he will be able to do. Like:

Swim classes

Water Parades

Candy Parades

("Big-Brother" is the only boy and they made him drop his candy!! Just for a hug!)

Gymnastics, parks, singing with us, playing music, dancing with mommy which can get really crazy. Just ask "Big-Brother". Story time, lots of hugs and kisses, scriptures, church, cooking food, eating good food, traveling, having a good family, there are so many things I have thought about and I am sure you get the point. We live in a land with so many options. Even our desserts come in many shapes, sizes, flavors, and looks. And for that I am grateful.

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father is blessing us with this opportunity. Just having them be a part of our family is a blessing for us all.


2 comments:

5KidMom said...

We truly are blessed! Thanks for the reminder. 8^)

Anonymous said...

we are alwes blessed every day