lg's Update
He is finally getting some length to his legs. He has turned three and we or should I say I am sad to see the bottle go. He was drinking it but I provide the habbit. Oh it was so hard for me to say good bye to the baby years with him. Now I know many of you may be saying what are you talking about he hasn't been a baby for some time. I know but in my mind he has been, he has stayed so little it tricked me. He is still go, go, go. Along with crash, crash, crash.
We were camping in this shot.(above) It took only 2 mins. and he was covered in dirt.



He is finally getting some length to his legs. He has turned three and we or should I say I am sad to see the bottle go. He was drinking it but I provide the habbit. Oh it was so hard for me to say good bye to the baby years with him. Now I know many of you may be saying what are you talking about he hasn't been a baby for some time. I know but in my mind he has been, he has stayed so little it tricked me. He is still go, go, go. Along with crash, crash, crash.
We were camping in this shot.(above) It took only 2 mins. and he was covered in dirt.

2 comments:
He's such a firecracker! I miss his sweet little voice.
How is he i miss him soooo much can't wait to see u in 2 weeks
Post a Comment