Home Sweet Home!

It feels so good to be home! I am writing my first post this long after being home for a while for a reason. Yes, one of the biggest is learning how to manage time. I have had none of it. Doubling your family over night in one day can do that. The first few days were scary. I can say that I am soooo glad to see those first few days pass and move forward to a more rested and happy mom. We have to be out the door to Genesis in 1/2 hour so I will leave you with some pictures. I know this will sound like a typical mom but I have the most beautiful family.

4 comments:
I love that picture. It looks like BB is taking good care of his little sister. I can't wait to hear and see more.
Hello Taundra- We are checking on you from Disneyland. I can not wait to talk to you. I will check your blog while we are gone and call to cathch up when I get back. Love the hair!
Jill
So precious!! I'm glad to hear things are looking up. 8^)
What a happy l'il sis. Nice job BB.
Post a Comment