Thursday, January 11, 2007

Donations
As many of you know from earlier posts I have been working on 3 service projects to take with us. (Titled Service Projects on July 21st). Today we have almost finshed our third and last one the first-aid supplies. Our ward has been so kind and donated a large sum of money to go towards these supplies. So here is the list from today.
Lotion -50 bottles
Bandage Elastic - 10
Bandage Adhesive - 720
Bandage Stretch - 12
Toothbrushes - 50
Towelette wipes - 1,000
Gloves - 40
Conforming Gauze - 36
Toothpaste - 72
Children's Vitamins - 7,200
And some neosporin on its way!
WOW!
Isn't this just beautiful!

5 comments:

smiliesar said...

I am so happy to hear all that stuff will make it to Ethiopia and help those in such need.

smiliesar said...

I hope your flight was good and you made it safely! I am so excited and nervous for you guys. Please keep us posted if you are able to. We love you and are praying for you both and the girls.

KelseyChristine said...

Have an amazing trip! I am so excited for all the donations that will be getting to the kids. If you get a chance I know we'd all love to hear about the trip and your gorgeous girls :-)

KelseyChristine said...

Have an amazing trip! I am so excited for all the donations that will be getting to the kids. If you get a chance I know we'd all love to hear about the trip and your gorgeous girls :-)

smiliesar said...

I'm glad you guys made it home safely! I am parying that things settle down for you and you can enjoy this experience. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you during this time. We love you lots!